ZSFG Medicine Grand Rounds - MGR 23028
Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology-Oncology, ZSFG, UCSF
Disclosure: Presenter Chia-ching (Jackie) Wang, MD has no financial relationships to disclose. Planners Jessie Holtzman, MD; Elizabeth Harleman, MD; Melody Davenport-McLaughlin, BA, and Evelina Azarian, BA have stated they have no financial relationships to disclose.
- Learn the subtypes of KS
- Learn about the role of KSHV in KS pathogenesis
- Learn the staging workup of KS
- Learn the main front-line and subsequent therapies for KS
*Views or opinions expressed in MGR are those of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the organizers or the UCSF DOM.
Accreditation: The University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: UCSF designates this live activity for a maximum of 64 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The above credit is inclusive of all Fiscal year 2022/2023 SFGH Medicine Grand rounds sessions.
Meeting ID: 968 1679 7792
Call-in: +1 669 900 6833, +1 213 338 8477, +1 669 219 259
To claim credit for today’s Medicine Grand Rounds:
• Scan the code using your mobile device.
• Follow the link to ww2.highmarksce.com
• Enter your name and email. Select the number of credits claimed and tap Submit
• The link is active from 15 minutes after the close of the session and is open for 30 days.
This presentation will be recorded and is accessible through My Access