IM Residency Verifications
Submit verification requests for Internal Medicine internships and residencies completed in the UCSF Department of Medicine by completing this form request.
Due to the high volume of requests for verifications, there is an administrative processing fee for each request. Verification service fees are listed below. Note that processing takes five to 14 business days.
Verification Price List and Service Level Agreement
|Verification Letter / Form Signed by Residency Coordinator||$75.00|
|Verification Letter / Form Signed by Program Director||$100.00|
|Verification Form Signed by Program Director, Notarized or With Institutional Seal||$125.00|
There are no fees associated with:
- VA Medical Centers
- CA Medical Board
- Current or recent trainees who have graduated within the last academic year
For payment, make checks payable to UC Regents and mail to:
505 Parnassus Avenue
Internal Medicine Residency Program
San Francisco, CA 94143
Verification services are rendered only after your check payment is received by our office. If you require an invoice, please indicate so in your request. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
Verifications For Fellowships And Other UCSF Residency Programs
We are only able to verify residents who trained in the Internal Medicine Residency Program at UCSF.
- For UCSF FRESNO, please contact [email protected].
- To request training verification for a fellowship within the UCSF Department of Medicine, please refer to this page to contact the fellowship coordinator directly.
- To request a verification for a residency program other than Internal Medicine, contact that program directly.
- Each program/fellowship is a separate entity and may or may not assess a fee for verification services.