General Internal Medicine UCSF Health
Residency, - School of Medicine - Primary Care, University of California, San Francisco
- Achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC): Dominance analysis across 183 countries highlights importance of strengthening health workforce.
- After-visit summaries in primary care: mixed methods results from a literature review and stakeholder interviews.
- Redesigning primary care in the safety net: A qualitative analysis of team-based care implementation.
- Adapting and Evaluating a Health System Intervention From Kaiser Permanente to Improve Hypertension Management and Control in a Large Network of Safety-Net Clinics.
- Continuity of Care in Residency Teaching Practices: Lessons from "Bright Spots".
- An Intensive Continuity Clinic Immersion Experience for Interns: A Springboard to Confidence and Satisfaction With Continuity Clinic.
- Clinic First: 6 Actions to Transform Ambulatory Residency Training.
- The Road to Excellence for Primary Care Resident Teaching Clinics.
- Missed opportunities: young adults with hypertension and lifestyle counseling in clinical practice.
- Panel management, team culture, and worklife experience.
- The panel management questionnaire: a tool to measure panel management capability.
- How primary care practices can improve continuity of care.
- Interval examination: building primary care teams in an urban academic teaching clinic.
- Use of an interactive, telephone-based self-management support program to identify adverse events among ambulatory diabetes patients.
- Osseointegration timing for Baha system loading.
- N-terminal fragment of the prohormone brain-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP), cardiovascular events, and mortality in patients with stable coronary heart disease.
- Adherence-resistance relationships for protease and non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors explained by virological fitness.
- Housing instability and food insecurity as barriers to health care among low-income Americans.