Neil Pravin Shah, MD
Hematology and Oncology, Hematology and Oncology UCSF Health
M.D., 1996 - School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles
- Safety and efficacy of immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICIs) in cancer patients with HIV, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C viral infection.
- Product review on the Anti-PD-L1 antibody atezolizumab.
- Assessing Screening Guidelines for Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors using Routinely Collected Data.
- Evaluation of cardiovascular ischemic event rates in dasatinib-treated patients using standardized incidence ratios.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, Version 1.2017.
- Dasatinib in imatinib-resistant or -intolerant chronic-phase, chronic myeloid leukemia patients: 7-year follow-up of study CA180-034.
- Cow's Milk Allergy Prescribing Is Influenced by Regional and National Guidance.
- PPAR?: Welcoming the New Kid on the CML Stem Cell Block.
- Targeting substrate-site in Jak2 kinase prevents emergence of genetic resistance.
- Characterizing and Overriding the Structural Mechanism of the Quizartinib-Resistant FLT3 "Gatekeeper" F691L Mutation with PLX3397.
- Regulation of Stat5 by FAK and PAK1 in Oncogenic FLT3- and KIT-Driven Leukemogenesis.
- Sensitive and selective plasmon ruler nanosensors for monitoring the apoptotic drug response in leukemia.
- Phase I evaluation of XL019, an oral, potent, and selective JAK2 inhibitor.
- Role of ADAMTS13 in the management of thrombotic microangiopathies including thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP).
- Dasatinib 140 mg once daily versus 70 mg twice daily in patients with Ph-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia who failed imatinib: Results from a phase 3 study.
- Potent, transient inhibition of BCR-ABL with dasatinib 100 mg daily achieves rapid and durable cytogenetic responses and high transformation-free survival rates in chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia patients with resistance, suboptimal response or int
- Clonal hematopoiesis in Philadelphia chromosome-negative bone marrow cells of chronic myeloid leukemia patients receiving dasatinib.
- Dasatinib or high-dose imatinib for chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia resistant to imatinib at a dose of 400 to 600 milligrams daily: two-year follow-up of a randomized phase 2 study (START-R).
- Equally potent inhibition of c-Src and Abl by compounds that recognize inactive kinase conformations.
- Transient potent BCR-ABL inhibition is sufficient to commit chronic myeloid leukemia cells irreversibly to apoptosis.
- Intermittent target inhibition with dasatinib 100 mg once daily preserves efficacy and improves tolerability in imatinib-resistant and -intolerant chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Dasatinib induces durable cytogenetic responses in patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia in chronic phase with resistance or intolerance to imatinib.
- Advanced CML: therapeutic options for patients in accelerated and blast phases.
- Progressive thoughts about progressive disease.
- Sequential ABL kinase inhibitor therapy selects for compound drug-resistant BCR-ABL mutations with altered oncogenic potency.
- Dasatinib or high-dose imatinib for chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia after failure of first-line imatinib: a randomized phase 2 trial.
- ABT-869, a multitargeted receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor: inhibition of FLT3 phosphorylation and signaling in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Medical management of CML.
- Dasatinib induces complete hematologic and cytogenetic responses in patients with imatinib-resistant or -intolerant chronic myeloid leukemia in blast crisis.
- Dasatinib induces notable hematologic and cytogenetic responses in chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia after failure of imatinib therapy.
- Gene expression changes associated with progression and response in chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Structure of the kinase domain of an imatinib-resistant Abl mutant in complex with the Aurora kinase inhibitor VX-680.
- Dynamics of chronic myeloid leukaemia.
- Loss of response to imatinib: mechanisms and management.
- Detection of BCR-ABL kinase mutations in CD34+ cells from chronic myelogenous leukemia patients in complete cytogenetic remission on imatinib mesylate treatment.
- Overriding imatinib resistance with a novel ABL kinase inhibitor.
- Mechanisms of resistance to STI571 in Philadelphia chromosome-associated leukemias.
- Multiple BCR-ABL kinase domain mutations confer polyclonal resistance to the tyrosine kinase inhibitor imatinib (STI571) in chronic phase and blast crisis chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Clinical resistance to the kinase inhibitor STI-571 in chronic myeloid leukemia by mutation of Tyr-253 in the Abl kinase domain P-loop.