Franklin Huang, MD, PhD
Hematology and Oncology, Hematology and Oncology UCSF Health
- Publisher Correction: The long tail of oncogenic drivers in prostate cancer.
- Next-generation characterization of the Cancer Cell Line Encyclopedia.
- Racial Disparities in Low-Risk Prostate Cancer-Reply.
- A Tumor-Agnostic NTRK (TRK) Inhibitor.
- Prostate Cancer Genomic-risk Differences Between African-American and White Men Across Gleason Scores.
- Prostate Cancer-Specific Mortality Across Gleason Scores in Black vs Nonblack Men.
- Towards Greater Inclusion in Cancer Genomics Studies.
- The long tail of oncogenic drivers in prostate cancer.
- Allele-Specific DNA Methylation and Its Interplay with Repressive Histone Marks at Promoter-Mutant TERT Genes.
- Identification of novel prostate cancer drivers using RegNetDriver: a framework for integration of genetic and epigenetic alterations with tissue-specific regulatory network.
- Exome Sequencing of African-American Prostate Cancer Reveals Loss-of-Function ERF Mutations.
- Analysis of 100,000 human cancer genomes reveals the landscape of tumor mutational burden.
- DMSO Enhances TGF-ß Activity by Recruiting the Type II TGF-ß Receptor From Intracellular Vesicles to the Plasma Membrane.
- Awareness, Interest, and Preferences of Primary Care Providers in Using Point-of-Care Cancer Screening Technology.
- TERT promoter mutations and monoallelic activation of TERT in cancer.
- Ethanol Enhances TGF-ß Activity by Recruiting TGF-ß Receptors From Intracellular Vesicles/Lipid Rafts/Caveolae to Non-Lipid Raft Microdomains.
- Launching an Interactive Cancer Projects Map: A Collaborative Approach to Global Cancer Research and Program Development.
- Rapid Intraoperative Molecular Characterization of Glioma.
- Genomic Classification of Cutaneous Melanoma.
- Comprehensive, Integrative Genomic Analysis of Diffuse Lower-Grade Gliomas.
- Whole-exome sequencing and clinical interpretation of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tumor samples to guide precision cancer medicine.
- Highly recurrent TERT promoter mutations in human melanoma.
- Skeletal muscle hemojuvelin is dispensable for systemic iron homeostasis.
- Popsicle panniculitis in a 5-month-old child on systemic prednisolone therapy.
- Expansion of the health workforce and the HIV Epidemic.
- Modulation of bone morphogenetic protein signaling in vivo regulates systemic iron balance.
- Bone morphogenetic protein signaling by hemojuvelin regulates hepcidin expression.
- A mouse model of juvenile hemochromatosis.
- Identification of a novel mutation (C321X) in HJV.