Eveline Stock, MD
HS Asst. Clinical Professor
Cardiology, Cardiology UCSF Health
Dr. Eveline Oestreicher Stock is a cardiologist specializing in general cardiology and cholesterol metabolism disorders. Her special interests include preventive cardiology, mechanisms of coronary artery disease, heart disease risk assessment, and heart disease women and in the young.
- Levels of prebeta-1 high-density lipoprotein are elevated in 3 phenotypes of dyslipidemia.
- High Prevalence and Clinical/Sociodemographic Correlates of Miscarriages Among Flight Attendants.
- Moderate statin treatment reduces prebeta-1 high-density lipoprotein levels in dyslipidemic patients.
- Identification and metabolic profiling of patients with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency.
- Effects of the absence of apolipoprotein e on lipoproteins, neurocognitive function, and retinal function.
- Sebelipase alfa over 52 weeks reduces serum transaminases, liver volume and improves serum lipids in patients with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency.
- Short-term physical inactivity impairs vascular function.
- Clinical effect and safety profile of recombinant human lysosomal acid lipase in patients with cholesteryl ester storage disease.
- Cardiovascular disease in women.
- Estradiol increases angiotensin II type 1 receptor in hearts of ovariectomized rats.
- Usefulness of aminoterminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide testing for the diagnostic and prognostic evaluation of dyspneic patients with diabetes mellitus seen in the emergency department (from the PRIDE Study).
- Amino-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide, brain natriuretic peptide, and troponin T for prediction of mortality in acute heart failure.
- Mineralocorticoid receptor antagonist reduces renal injury in rodent models of types 1 and 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Reversal of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism with tamoxifen in a patient with hyperprolactinemia resistant to dopamine agonists.
- Bilateral oophorectomy in a pregnant woman: hormonal profile from late gestation to post-partum: case report.
- Novel intronic mutation of MEN1 gene causing familial isolated primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Aldosterone and not plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 is a critical mediator of early angiotensin II/NG-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester-induced myocardial injury.
- Cardiac damage prevention by eplerenone: comparison with low sodium diet or potassium loading.