Leigh Kimberg, MD
General Internal Medicine ZSFG
2017 - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Champion Training, University of California
Residency, 06/1994 - Medicine - Primary Care, University of California, San Francisco (SFGH Primary Care)
MD, 06/1991 - Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Graduate Certificate, 06/1985 - English Literature, Queen Mary College
BA, 06/1984 - English Literature, University of Pennsylvania
- The “Behavioral Health Vital Signs” Initiative: A safety net system’s trauma-informed approach to integrating interpersonal violence into behavioral health programs in primary care
- From Treatment to Healing: Inquiry and Response to Recent and Past Trauma in Adult Health Care.
- From treatment to healing: the promise of trauma-informed primary care.
- Addressing intimate partner violence with male patients: a review and introduction of pilot guidelines.
- Addressing intimate partner violence in primary care practice.
- Na+-K+-Cl- co-transport in the intestine of a marine teleost.