Susa Coffey, MD
1001 Potrero Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110
Susa Coffey, MD, HS Clinical Professor, is an attending physician at the UCSF Division of HIV, Infectious Diseases and Global Medicine at SFGH, Education Director of the Division of HIV, ID and Global Medicine, and Co-Director of the RAPID program at SFGH. She also is Editor-in-Chief, UCSF Center for HIV Information and HIV InSite, and Medical Editor, AIDS Education Training Center National Resource Center.
Academic Focus: Dr. Coffey is the Editor-in-Chief at the UCSF Center for HIV Information and HIV InSite. She develops HIV-related educational and training materials for domestic and international use, using web-based as well as print formats. These resources include clinical manuals, training modules, training slide sets, curricula, and clinical support tools. She also is involved in training medical residents and medical students in the care persons with HIV infection. Her interests include antiretroviral therapy, primary care of persons with HIV/AIDS, and underserved populations.
Related Web Sites
- Clinical Profile at UCSF Medical Center
- HIV InSite
- Profile at 360: The Postive Care Center at UCSF
- AETC National Resource Center
Recent Articles (7)
- Coffey, S, ed . Guide for HIV/AIDS Clinical Care. 2014.
- Coffey S and Volberding PA . Global HIV/AIDS Medicine, 2nd Edition, Volberding PA et al, eds. Overview of Antiretroviral Therapy. 2012.
- Coffey S, ed. Guide for HIV/AIDS Clinical Care. 2011.
- Coffey, S. Guide for HIV/AIDS Clinical Care. Antiretroviral Therapy. 2011.
- Coffey, S. Guide for HIV/AIDS Clinical Care. Dyslipidemia. 2011.
- Ross D and Coffey S, eds . Primary Care of Veterans with HIV. 2009.
- Coffey S, editor. Clinical Management of the HIV-Infected Adult. 2006.