Special Medicine Grand Rounds on COVID-19: Impact on Educational Programs and Research (Zoom Only)
505 Parnassus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94143
PART 1: 12PM - 1PM
(co-sponsored by the SOM Office of Medical Education)
“COVID-19: The Impact on our Educational Programs and Learners”
- Catherine Lucey, Vice Dean for Education and Executive Vice Dean, School of Medicine
- Rebecca Berman, Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Pat Cornett, Associate Chair for Education, Department of Medicine
- Colin Feuille, Fellow, Gastroenterology
- Katie Sullivan, Chief Resident, Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Abdikarin Abdullahi, Clinical Student and ASSM President, School of Medicine
- Hope Schwartz, Pre-clerkship Student, School of Medicine
PART 2: 1PM - 2:30PM
(co-sponsored by the UCSF Office of Research)
“COVID-19 Campus-wide Research at UCSF: Making an Impact”
A town hall co-sponsored by the DOM and the UCSF Office of Research to foster cross-communication between COVID-19 investigators working on various topics related to the pandemic.
- Nevan Krogan - Development of novel therapeutic strategies for COVID-19
- Chaz Langelier - New diagnostic tests for COVID-19
- Carolyn Calfee - COVID-19-related immunoprofiling to understand susceptibility and prognosis
- Max Krummel - The ImmunoX COVID-19 rapid path to discovery
- Annie Luetkemeyer - Clinical trials for COVID-19
- George Rutherford - Modeling the global pandemic (and how to combat it)
Flash talks will be followed by a panel discussion addressing COVID-19 research resources and opportunities.
Please submit questions in advance via this Qualtrics survey.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device by clicking:
Or join by phone by dialing (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 312 626 6799 or
+1 646 558 8656 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 773 270 133
International numbers available: https://ucsf.zoom.us/u/af807A0k8
Note: The session will be recorded for later play.